Blessings ~

Practice gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude ~

Monday, November 21, 2011

Week of Gratitude ~

Week of Gratitude (Day1) Dear creation, thank you for this day. This gray, moist, delicious day of possibilities. Waking up once more in this world is a gift for which I am grateful.  A gift that each of us will choose to put to some use.  In receiving the gift, I am aware of the many for whom the gift arrives with pain and oppression.  My own arrives mostly unburdened and certainly wrapped in the privilege of place, heritage and access.  My faith calls me to use it well and in service to the belief that one day, the rise of the sun is a blessing to all creation's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment